Sunday, December 22, 2013

Seasons Greetings

Well Christmas is only 3 days away now and I'd have to say over the last week I've been absolutely knackered. I went to the last, last (as the series was extended) Tuesday kayak racing series for the year and really struggled to keep up with a few of the paddlers.

I had a run in with one of the doubles...... so sorry guys for cutting you off like that, being tired I lost patience having the nose of a
double running into my blade on a few too many of the turns.

Recharging the batteries over the Christmas period and glad not to be doing any helter skelter paddling chasing people around. I am looking forward to catching up with Leon Rossbotham who's over from Hong Kong, so we'll be heading out tomorrow for a 1.5 to 2 hour paddle it should be nice for a paddle around to the Seatoun Bays from Hataitai Beach. Just added onto the event calendar is a date for the South Island surf ski Champs in Nelson, click on the Tasman Bay Kayak Racing Club website for confirmation of the event dates






A bit of Christmas and a few picks from the last 2 months.

click on any photo to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment