Friday, December 27, 2013

Think Ion surf ski for sale

I have one of my Think Kayak skis for sale.

It's a 2013 Think Ion performance, 4 months young in excellent condition and weighing in at 15 kg.

Don't be confused with the black Evo II Ultimate in the photo I'm keeping that!

I bought the Ion to trial it for the NZ market, I pre ordered this one prior to a demo in Sydney because I'm a keen Think paddler! I enjoy paddling the Ion but I've always been a huge fan of the Evo models so it's time to get real and stick to just one surf ski......... as you can only paddle one at a time!

I'm selling the Ion for $2500 which is a good reduction in price on buying a new one if you're struggling for funds to get onto a Think Kayak surf ski.

You can get hold of me on chester dot burt at gmail dot com or on the dog and bone in Wellington on 04 976 1795 or 022 6455 820.

If you're not buying one enjoy the viewing they're great skis that's why I keep on buying them.

click on any photo to enlarge










                         




Don't forget the next Welly Paddlers surf ski only event it's on Saturday January 11 at 9 am updates in the 7 days leading up to the event right here.

1 comment:

  1. It is a good reduction in price on buying a new one if you're struggling for funds to get onto a Think Kayak surf ski. Paddling the Ion but I've always been a huge fan of the Evo models so it's time to get real and stick to just one surf ski.

    Regards,
    Komatsu Parts

    ReplyDelete