- Squeezing this late edit in.
The last Mana Kayak Racing Club Rubber Ducky Twilight series event was supposed to be last week...... but I found out late today (Monday) that they have added one last one in tomorrow.......Tuesday 17th so great work............we'll all be looking forward to it.
- So get down there for a 6.30pm start for the last one for 2013 and I'll see you there.
Thanks to Dave McKnight here's another of his videos, from Saturdays event, from on board camera's on his ski and also his other ski which Barton was paddling.
Welly Paddlers - Somes Island Race 2013 from David McKnight on Vimeo.
As far as the next 3 events go I'm looking at distances between 9km and 11km with either of the venues/courses below:
- Hataitai Beach to Mahanga Bay and return
- Ngatitoa Domain - Plimmerton Reef - Karehana Bay circuit
- Scorching Bay to Seatoun Wharf x 2
- Days Bay - Lowrey Bay - Seaview bridge - Days Bay
Here's some more images from Sharlene's small point and shoot camera.