Thursday, December 27, 2012

Two days off the water

I've had a good fix of life off the water over the last 2 days and exchanged that for some walking on the Eastern Suburbs walkways and connecting streets.............giving my butt a break and my legs more of a workout, and it's also good for the heart.

Tomorrow I'll be hanging out to get on the water again after finishing my weekly cycle of shifts at work. It's a bit cooler today but tomorrow looks good with warmer 20 kmh southerly breezes and 22 degrees C.

Sharlene is back from Levegas, so I'll have at least one paddling mate out on the water tomorrow with me, for a bit of sup and some more time on the surf ski, so looking forward to that.

Another photo from the other day, the Lifeguard tower named "Oriental Bay Watch"........... but with less rescue action, not as bad as wanting to place a tacky Wellywood sign by the Miramar cutting, some people around here just don't do original.

At least the "Airport Corporate monster" did see reason in the end and they ruan a sign competition to come up with this.................which I think best describes our great City. Click on any photo to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment