Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ship ahoy Bob Barker

Some holiday snaps from the last 2 days of surf ski paddling on Wellington Harbour (The Capital City of New Zealand)

The Bob Barker anti whaling ship that harrasses the living be Jesus out of the Japanese whaling ships in Antartic waters............man in NZ kiwis are just happy to go down to get some takeaways................2 crumbed fish and a scoop of chips bro.

The second photo is of one of my little blue penguin mates seen on Oriental Parade, I see them every now and again around the harbour, they nest around the Seatoun and Breaker Bay areas where we used to live.

Yesterday I was out on the Think Uno Max, this morning out on the Think Evo II...................tonight we have the sup SETS so I'll be out on the Starboard Ace for a change...............though I am enjoying the rangey Starboard K15.
Making the most of the time out on the water at the moment as I'm working on the Christmas Day and also New Years periods at the Firehouse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment