Sunday, May 13, 2012

Winter Canoe Kayak Series Race 1

No signs of air pollution today, the smokin winds took care of any of the general fumes and smoke in the atmosphere today.

Big thanks to Jörn and Tania for hosting todays race and Sharlene for being there to take some holiday snaps for us all. A pretty awesome turnout for the first race considering the wind and rain out there today 42 paddlers I think I counted.

Good to see one of the staffers from Fergs Kayaks, Aaron Boslem out on the water, you may see Aaron out quite a bit over the series he's also involved with instruction and white water trips for Fergs, you will also see Dave from Fergs Kayaks out on the water at some stage as well.
The results are on the first link http://www.hoetonga.co.nz/?p=2878 the photos are on the next link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29817729@N02/sets/72157629702710690/show/

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!

    My web blog wordpress developer

    ReplyDelete