Wednesday, January 18, 2012

They told me so................

O.k............So you guys don't fall off your seats..............after 10 months of hiatus away from Paddling altogether............and I said I was all done...................well I couldn't keep myself away from the internet and looking at all these pretty new surf skis.

So.................I have a new Think Evo kevlar on the way............... It looks like this www.geartrade.com.au/page-12413.html or a better description www.thinkkayaks.com/boats/think-evo-2-surfski/

It's the Evo II with the yellow stripes................ available in NZ through www.fergskayaks.co.nz/

Because I was laying low for much of the time prior to throwing it in, in late 2010/ early2011, with tennis elbow and to avoid any re-occurrance.................... I've decided to follow the lead of the Legendary Keith Alderson (Christchurch) and go for a crankshaft paddle from www.paddle.co.nz/ and the blades I'm choosing this time around are Jantex blades (Gamma Small) www.ipaddle.co.nz/

I'll be a fine weather paddler for a bit so I'll be hanging out on the ski in Evans Bay, Seatoun and Oriental Parade areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment